Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put any item on BuyBack?
We consider most items of value, if you are unsure please call us before making the trip.
Can I BuyBack before 28 days?
Yes, you can BuyBack your items at any time.
I never bought my item back can I use Cashnow again?
Yes, if you have used Cashnow previously and not redeemed your item you can still use Cashnow again.
The most common item used for a BuyBack is a Smartphone, we accept all modern Apple iPhones and Android phones (Samsung and Sony for example). Consoles are a great way to raise quick cash with a 28 Day Buyback we also give money against console games and some accessories. Other popular items include Gold, Apple iPads Android tablets, TVs, Watches, Bikes and Cameras.
How does the BuyBack service work?
- We buy the item for an agreed amount
- We test your item (if necessary) to ensure it is in good working order
- We provide you with cash for your item, and secure it until you buy it back
- You pay back the agreed amount plus the repurchase premium within 28 days
- You can also pay an additional premium for us to retain the item for you for a further 28 days
- Once you have repaid the agreed amount and repurchase fee, the item is yours
Here’s what you need:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You’ll need to bring a minimum of two recent documents, one to confirm identity, such as a passport or driving licence and another to confirm address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, bank statement etc. We need to check these before we can give you any cash for your item.
- Your information, photo and subsequent history records will be entered onto our computer database.
When you sell your items to Cashnow you need to prove who you are and where you live. For more information contact us on 01534 565656.